Steps to register your child in North Kingstown Schools.
- Review Process and Required Documentations
- Complete online forms and upload document
Step 1: Review Process and Required Documents Process
Review this page for frequently asked questions and additional information that is available about registering your child. Next, gather the documents listed below and go on to Step 2 to initiate the registration process.
In order to enroll your child(ren) in the North Kingstown School Department, please gather the following documentation required in step 2.
- Proof of residency
- Please upload the approval letter
- Birth certificate (Must be translated into English) or Passport for each child you are registering
- A certified copy of the most recent court order identifying each parent's respective award of physical custody - if applicable.
- Immunization records and Physical Exam for each child
- Home Language Survey
- **NEW - a current picture of the student being registered, similar to a school picture that will be uploaded into the student information system for identification purposes.
- State or government-issued picture identification of parent registering child
- Grades 1-8 most recent copy of report card
- Grades 8, a most recent report card (must be translated in English). Grades 9 and up must have the most recent copy of their report card and transcript.
- If applicable, a copy of the student's IEP or 504 plan